Cyclists whether a bicycle, moped or motorbike user, are vulnerable road users and cycling accidents can cause serious injuries with lasting consequences. If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident you may be entitled to compensation or to claim on behalf of a loved one who’s been injured.
Usually, your injury will have been caused by a collision with a car, van or other road user, but it could also be due to a road or cycle lane in poor condition (e.g. potholes), or because your bike or helmet failed. Even if you’ve been injured in a hit and run and can’t identify the driver you could still claim.
What we can do for you:
- Provide a free initial no obligation case assessment, followed by a No Win No Fee claim submission and management.
- Take all the stress out of the claim ensuring that you recover everything you are entitled to.
- Recover whatever you have lost financially whilst injured, including your bike.
- Recover special damages compensation for past and future expenses you may have incurred as a direct result of your accident.
- Defend you against the threat of litigation.
- Represent you at court if your case goes to trial.
- Prepare evidence in support of your case.
To discuss your claim please call our expert accident solicitors on 0780 4076753 or alternatively please use the form below.