Chasing customers, clients and companies who owe you money can be time consuming and frustrating. As a result, unpaid invoices can hold up your business by affecting cash flow, creating uncertainty and potentially causing reputational damage.
Arton Law offers a fully comprehensive service for recovering money that is owed to you. Our fast, efficient and determined approach ensures that our lawyers get the results you need. We understand the importance of balancing the impact of bad debts against the cost of recovery, which is why or service is tailored to each individual client, ensuring exceptional value for money.
What we can do for you:
- Dispute resolution and debt settlement – we are specialists in negotiating successful recovery of money that is owed to you.
- Letter before action – often a simple letter before action may be all that it takes for settle of money that is owed to you.
- Litigation – we are able to issue proceedings by taking the person or company that owes you money to court and get a County
- Court Judgement against them.
- Enforcement – once you have obtained a Judgement for the money that is owed to you, we have the expertise to enforce and recover what is owed to you by several legal methods:
- Get money deducted from wages
- Freeze assets or money from an account
- Put a charge on the debtor’s land or property
- Statutory demand – we are able to make a formal demand that any monies owed to you be paid, failing which we are able to bankrupt an individual or wind-up a company.
- Bankruptcy and Winding-up – bankruptcy petitions and winding-up petitions are advisable when debtors’ are insolvent but have assets, which can be used to recover the money that is owed to you.
To find out how we can help you recover your unpaid debts, call us today on 020 3441 6930 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.